Monday, February 27, 2012

The Keepers Series by Heather Graham, Alexandra Sokoloff, and Deborah LeBlanc

When I bought the first book in this series I just recognized the author name Heather Graham and saw that it was about my favorite things...supernatural beings.  I didn't realize it was a Harlequin, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it.  Let me tell you though, I'm glad I did...half way through the first book I bought the other two books in the trilogy.  The story line is about three sisters that are Keepers of the Underworld creatures (vampires, shape shifters, and werewolves) in New Orleans.  Each book has a mystery solved by one of the sisters and her "knight in shining armor."  They're quick, easy reads and each has humor, a love story, some steamy sex, some gore, and of a twist at the end.
 
The Wolven by Deborah LeBlanc


The Keepers by Heather Graham
             
      The Shifters by Alexandra Sokoloff








No comments:

Post a Comment